gotournament

gotournament

mercredi 16 avril 2014

ASR Series Game 4.

Hello !

Yesterday, I made a quick presentation of "Tenchi Meisatsu", and Ben Zen (your latest post on your trip to Hong Kong is just fantastic !)  mentionned another Go-related movie in the comments. The movie is called "Tokyo Newcomer",  seems to be about a foreign Go player going to Japan but, as he doesn't speak the language, it makes it very difficult for him to communicate, until he meets an old woman (Go player as well ?)... I managed to retrieve this movie, and will watch it today (and maybe  make a review here tomorrow, if you liked the latest ?)

Another interesting collectable I found yesterday is this song "The game of Go", by Chris Linn, I'm sure you'll love it...



Also, today is the day for the ASR commented game. I picked one at random, as neither I or Climu received any games. Don't be shy ! I had already commented on alpha, beta, gamma games, I believe, so I chose one from Delta class this time. It's played by hvk, #1 and zoup #2 who respectively have scored 40,25 and 22 points as of now (quite a lot, considering it's only April 16th today)
Hvk is about 1d, and zoup is 5k.

Hope you'll enjoy the review, like always !

Pericles



2 commentaires:

  1. The song was epic. Haha. I can't believe that the entire song it literally about go. "Atari..... atari...."

    And thanks for the review! It was interesting to see your comments on timing and how simple moves often are more than adequate in the opening position.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. simple moves are often the sharpest moves :) not just in fuseki ^^

    RépondreSupprimer